Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in


Down .5 pounds
No, that's 1/2, not 5

It finally happened! My first week not losing 2 pounds (other than thanksgiving and christmas...) I'm discouraged, obviously. But I think there was cause behind it, which is comforting. Not knowing the cause is extremely frustrating. I had a business meeting in Colorado over the weekend where I was completely at the mercy of other people for my caloric intake. I did my best. Then of course, it was valentines day. Then the next night was the Cub Scout's Blue and Gold Banquet where the only thing to eat was fried chicken and potatoes with sour cream... yikes. I did pretty well, but apparently not good enough. I also pushed myself harder than ever this week with exercise and more sore than ever, so it's possible I gained a bit of muscle weight.

Oh well, this week is over with. Hopefully next week I can make up for it!

Also, a great accomplishment, for the first time in my life I can say that I almost can do a push-up!! Seriously. Push-ups are evil and I'm just now finally able to almost do a real one on my toes!!

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

Push-ups are evil! I completely agree. You know what else is evil? Yoga instructors. You are still doing awesome; don't be discouraged.